Lines of Credit
|Home Equity Lines and Loans
Use the equity you have in your home - the value of
your house minus any outstanding mortgages - to obtain
needed funds for a variety of purposes. Consider the
following terms and options when choosing a Home Equity
Line or Loan:
- Home Equity Lines have a variable interest rate which
is adjusted monthly.
- Home Equity Line funds may be accessed by check as needed.
- Home Equity Loans offer a fixed interest rate.
- Home Equity Lines and Loans have easy monthly payments.
- Interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax professional).
Ask your local Community Trust Bank loan officer about optional
credit insurance available on some Community Trust loans.
This insurance can protect you and your family in case of
an untimely death or if you become unable to meet your loan
payments as a result of illness or injury.
The preceding information is an introduction to Community
Trust Bank's portfolio of personal loans. We're here for
you; talk to us about your personal credit needs and goals.
Your Community Trust Bank loan professional can take the
time to explain your options in detail, and answer any questions
you may have. All loans subject to credit approval.