Community Trust Bank is here to help you with all of your business needs, including one of your
biggest headaches—returned checks.
Community Trust Bank’s electronic check recovery service, Re$ubmitIt significantly reduces the burden
of collections, while potentially doubling your recovery rate. You collect more returned checks and
get 100% of the face value of all checks that are collected electronically!
How Does Re$ubmitIt Work?
The Re$ubmitIt electronic check recovery service handles the collection process
discreetly and electronically from beginning to end, via the Automated Clearing House
(ACH) network for re-presentment directly to the check writer’s bank account.
- Returned checks are sent from Community Trust Bank to Re$ubmitIt,
where they are converted into electronic items.
- The electronic check file is processed and strategically timed
for re-presentation to the check writer’s bank account for collection.
Presenting checks at proven “time slots” improves the chance of collection.
- If the item is not recovered on the first electronic
re-presentment, it is re-cued for a second electronic
re-presentment (third total). If this third presentment fails,
the check will be sent to Re$ubmitIt’s traditional collections,
or the check can be sent back to you.
- Upon settlement, 100% of the face value of the check
is reimbursed to you automatically. The check writer’s
account is charged the state-regulated NSF fee to cover
the cost of collection.
- Recovers 100% of the face value of all checks collected electronically
- Increases collection rates
- Recovers items more quickly
- Reduces cost of manual processing
- Provides collection status 24/7 via the Internet
- Allows you to focus on serving customers, not collections
If you have questions about Community Trust Bank’s Re$ubmitIt electronic
check recovery service, call 1-888-482-4630.