Economic Impact Payments
- You may check the status of your payment by clicking below or using the following link to the Internal Revenue Service’s website: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment.CHECK PAYMENT STATUS
- We encourage you to check your account to verify whether your payment has been received using your Community Trust Bank Consumer Electronic Banking account or by using the CTB Mobile Banking app.
Please note: Electronic Impact Payment's direct deposits with the correct account information normally post one time daily before 8:00 am.
- You can also set up a “deposit received” alert to notify you via text or email when a deposit is received in your account. These alerts can be set up by logging into your Community Trust Bank Consumer Electronic Banking Account. Choose Customer Service > Contact Options > Manage Alerts.
- If you currently are not a Community Trust Bank Consumer Electronic Banking customer, we encourage you to sign up today. CLICK HERE to complete your enrollment. You will need:
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Account number of your checking, savings, or money market account
- Last statement balance (Please enter zero if this is a new account and you have not yet received a statement)
- You may also check your account to verify whether your payment has been received using our Community Trust Bank's 24 Hour Convenience Line by dialing 1-888-443-8504.
- Community Trust Bank is here to help you during the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit our COVID-19 Update page for the most up-to-date information on how we are helping our customers and employees.