Android Fingerprint feature is now available on the CTBI Mobile Banking app and all Fingerprint compatible Android devices! Android Fingerprint lets you use your fingerprint instead of a full user name and password to increase convenience while still maintaining the security of your financial information.
- Multiple fingerprints are allowed when using Android Fingerprint authentication.
- The CTBI Mobile app will detect if you have not registered a fingerprint and notify you to enable/register at the OS level.
How to Enable/Disable:
- Select more on the home screen
- Select the settings option
- Select the Quick Access link
- Toggle to enable/disable the Fingerprint option