Business Online Services
Business Internet Banking
Maximize your business potential at Community Trust Bank (CTB). Let us help your business be all it can be. We have a variety of products and services that are designed to help your business reach its goals.
Enhance your cash management decisions with Business Internet Banking.
Business Internet Banking allows access to your CTB business accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This service provides the power to transfer money, pay bills and more, all in a secure, convenient environment.
Your business can benefit from the following complimentary features:
- View your deposit account balances and transaction information
- Sort transactions by date, amount or serial number
- View images of your checks, deposit tickets, and statements
- Transfer funds between your business's CTB deposit accounts
- View your loan account balances and history
- Download account information into Quickbooks
- Download account information in BAI2 or EXCEL file format
Additional fee related features include:
- Pay your bills with our bill-pay service
- Apply stop payments
- Transmit electronic files for direct deposits or automatic payments through your NACHA compatible software
- Create and transmit direct deposit or automatic payment files using Business Internet Banking
- Initiate transactions to bring your company's funds from other financial institutions into your CTB account
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) reporting
- Tax payments
Accelerate the availability of corporate cash, maximize the productive use of cash, and minimize the collection time of accounts receivable with CTB Business Internet Banking.
To complete the enrollment process for Business Internet Banking, visit a Community Trust Bank branch nearest you.