Personal CDs and IRAs
Our Certificates of Deposit can be the framework for smart money management. We want to make sure that we're meeting your specific needs while offering you great earning opportunities. You can choose from a variety of terms - from seven days to five years.
Fixed / Variable Rate Certificates of Deposit
Our Fixed-Rate CD allows you to lock in attractive interest rates for a specified period of time, or keep up with changing market conditions with a Variable-Rate CD. Either way, your Community Trust CD is a safe and easy way to maximize earnings on funds. The features and benefits include:
- Minimum investment of $1,000
- For opening balances of $5,000 or more, interest payment choices may be made by deposit into a Community Trust savings or checking account, by check, or compounded as frequently as monthly
Individual Retirement Account
A safe investment with a solid return, an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) can help construct your retirement portfolio. For an IRA, the features and benefits are:
- Minimum investment of $50
- Terms range from seven days to five years
- Interest is added to the investment quarterly or at maturity
- Interest is tax deferred until time of withdrawal (consult your tax professional)
Visit your local branch for additional information about applicable terms and fees and current interest rates and annual percentage yields.