Community Trust Bank Visa prepaid cards are safe and easy to use. We offer Travel prepaid cards, Gift cards, and re-loadable Visa prepaid cards to suit your needs. Learn more about each of our prepaid card featured benefits below to help you choose which card is right for you.
Smart and Secure
Pay with protection in stores, online or over the phone.
- Spend only what you load
- Use with NO links to your other accounts
- Replace card and funds if lost or stolen1
- Monitor your balance with text alerts2 and online access
- Withdraw fee-free at MoneyPass® ATMs3 nationwide
1 Card replacement Fee $10.00. See Cardholder Agreement for details.
2 Third-party fees may apply. Other fees may apply; see terms and conditions for details.
3 For each out-of-network ATM withdrawal, MetaBank charges a $2.50 fee. Plus, the ATM owner may charge a fee.
Reloadable Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Use wherever Visa Debit is accepted worldwide.
For everyone on every occasion to choose just what they want!
- Load from $10 to $1,000
- Personalize card with custom message
- Check balance online or by phone
- Use domestically wherever debit cards are accepted
- Register at YCNCard.com and replace if lost or stolen
Purchase fee of up to $6.95 can be lower depending on where it is acquired. Varies by financial Institution. Fee assessed by third party and is not assessed to the card. Monthly inactivity fee of $4.95 beginning the 13th consecutive month after there has been no activity on your card. Lost/stolen card replacement fee of $8.00. Prepaid card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc.
Secure1 at home and abroad
Pay Smart on Any Trip.
- Use at ATMs2 and merchants worldwide
- Your card, and the money on it, are replaceable if lost or stolen3
- Know your balance with text alerts4 and online access
- Reload easy with direct deposit, your financial institution or MoneyGram®4
- Withdraw fee-free5 at MoneyPass® ATMs2 nationwide
2For each out-of-network ATM withdrawal, MetaBank® charges a $1.99 fee. Plus, the ATM owner may charge a fee.
3Card Replacement Fee $9.95. See Cardholder Agreement for details.
4Third-party fees may apply. Other fees may apply; see terms and conditions for details.
5 While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this CardPrepaid cards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC.