Proper planning includes a discussion about the types and amounts of insurance that may be required to protect your income, to protect your assets and to ensure your financial plan can be completed should an unexpected event occur.
Unfortunately, too little thought is given to these prevalent scenarios, such as needing an extended period of health care, being injured and unable to work, or even a premature death. Even less thought is given to the resulting impact these events will have on an individual's or a family's finances.
Our Financial Consultants are ready to assist you with your questions and your needs regarding life insurance, long-term care insurance, and disability insurance, such as:
- Term Life, Whole Life, Universal Life…what's right for me?
- How much coverage is enough?
- Isn't long-term care covered by Medicare?
- What are the chances I'll need some form of long-term care?
- Could you pay your bills, and for how long, if your income suddenly stopped?
- Will worker's compensation or Social Security provide enough coverage if I become disabled?
You probably insure your home and your car, and you may even insure your identity. What about your life, your assets, and your income? Get informed and get covered.
Call 1-800-446-5073 to discover solutions that may be right for you!
Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing company.