We believe favorable long-term investment results can be achieved in various market environments through strict adherence to our investment principles:
1. Diversification: Risk is reduced through diversification. By diversifying across asset classes, sectors, and securities, we provide investors with attractive returns that align their risk profile and investment goals.
2. Diligence: We approach each investment with objectivity and a long term perspective adhering to a diligent analytical process that focuses on business fundamentals, prospects, and valuations.
3. Discipline: We are disciplined when assessing securities prices, remaining patient when prices are high and opportunistic during volatility. Continuous reviews ensure that sound decisions are made for existing holdings and new investments alike.
In addition to our overall philosophy, Community Trust Wealth & Trust Management holds philosophies for our equity and fixed income portfolios. Click the links below to learn more.
How We Can Help:
- Individual Investment Management Accounts
- Institutional Investment Management Accounts
- Retirement Services
- Trust and Estate Services
- Wealth Insurance
To view a full list of our services, click here.