The Community Trust Bank (CTB) FlexCard works like cash... only better.
- Community Trust Bank has ATM locations in Kentucky, West Virginia, and Tennessee!
- Make purchases without the hassle of writing a check!
- Safer than carrying cash!
- Make cash withdrawals at thousands of ATM locations (fees may apply).
- Use Verified by Visa to add security for all your online purchases using your FlexCard.
- All newly issued FlexCards now come with built-in chip technology, to give you greater fraud protection when you use your card at a chip-activated terminal. Find out more about your Community Trust Bank Flexcard and built-in chip technology on our EMV Technology page.
- Change the way you pay with your Community Trust Bank Visa debit
card and Apple Pay. Learn more about your Community Trust Bank Visa debit
card and a new way to pay on our Apple Pay page.
- We’ve always monitored your account for fraud, but now we can quickly text you if we see something suspicious with SecurLock Communicate. Learn more about how SecurLock Communicate helps protect you against fraud on our SecurLock Communicate page.
- Purchase Alerts powered by Visa enables you to monitor your account for fraudulent activity as well as your own spending habits - all in near real-time. Learn more about how Purchase Alerts can help you monitor against fraudulent activity on your card on our Purchase Alerts page.
- When you save your Community Trust Bank Debit Card for things like bill payments and online purchases, we can help update it automatically if your payment info changes with Visa Account Updater. Learn more about how Visa Account Updater can help you keep your account information up-to-date automatically.
Contact your local Community Trust Bank branch for more information!