With Community Trust Bank Internet Banking Service, you can do your banking around the clock. Access your accounts 24 hours a day from anywhere you have an Internet connection. Our Internet Banking site gives you the power to transfer money, pay bills, and more, all in a secure, convenient environment. Internet-enable your account, and take advantage of all these great services:
- View Your Balances: Ever wonder if that check has cleared the bank? With CTB Internet Banking, you can view your account(s) balances right from your living room, 24 hours a day!
- View Your Transaction Information: It's easy to keep that check register accurate now! Every time you login, you can view a daily update of the transaction history on your account. And you can label, categorize and keep track of your transactions for months online.
- Make Transfers: Just select the accounts you need to transfer money from and to and enter the amount. The transaction will be completed after you verify the transfer.
- Pay Your Bills: Use CTB 24 Hour Internet Banking to pay your bills over the Internet. Don't fuss with envelopes and stamps any longer. Online bill payment is easy and convenient.
Complete Your Application Now!
Stay secure, save paper and save time. Our free e-statements are a great way to help the environment and keep your financial information secure!
- You can view bank account statements online anytime!
- It’s FREE!
- You don't have to wait for paper statements!
- Saves time, space, and money!
- They’re eco-friendly!
- Sign up for Free Internet Banking. Already have it? (Consumer Customer Click here to sign in; Business Customer Click here to sign in.)
- Once you have signed in to your account, click on the “Statements” link.
- Choose online statements for any of your checking or savings accounts.
If you want to transfer money from your account with us to an account you hold at another financial institution – or vice versa – it is an external transfer. If you want this transfer to occur on a regular basis, you can set up a recurring external transfer.
Once this process is complete, you are ready to make one-time or recurring external transfers when needed.
For external transfers disclosure information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.