Plan Sponsor Services
Our Wealth and Trust Management team's goal is to exceed expectations by providing proactive, educational, burden-free services. From the onset of every new relationship, employers can count on the following as ongoing deliverables:
- Assistance in assessing retirement plan needs and objectives along with appropriate solutions.
- Access to the individuals who do the work and know the plan
- Assistance with understanding investment choices
- Annual review of the plan and trust
- Plan Sponsor website with access to both plan level and participant account information
Participant Access and Education
Information delivery, investment tools, education...these are all critical components for solid decision making and retirement savings planning. We offer an expansive array of tools that support participants, including:
- Quarterly account statements
- Online account access for daily plans offering: balance information including statements on demand; Fund transfers, account rebalancing and auto-rebalancing; Complete fund performance and prospectus reporting; Operator assisted Participant Service Center; and an online investment education and guidance module
- On-site educational meetings
Recordkeeping and Plan Administration
The core operation of every plan must be the accurate, timely, and efficient record-keeping of both participant synoptic and financial data. WTM's retirement services solution provides:
- Daily valuation and Balance Forward record-keeping
- Trade processing
- Contribution, loan and distribution processing
- Compliance testing
- Signature-ready Form 5500 preparation and transmission
Plan Document Services
WTM offers plan document and design services, utilizing a pre-approved prototype document that can assist in selecting a range of plan provisions to meet the needs of any organization and those of the employees, from Roth 401 (k) to loan provisions or vesting schedules.
We manage and coordinate each retirement plan conversion to ensure all parties meet the agreed upon timetable. A plan specific, detailed timeline identifies all tasks and responsibilities and is monitored carefully. Completion of all the required tasks within the recommended time frames ensures a smooth and successful conversion.
Fee fairness and full fee disclosure have always been our hallmark and will continue to be so. Regardless if the plan, the participants, or a combination of both pay the plan expenses, our Retirement Service team strives to bring an equitable solution to the table.
Our Retirement Services team gives highly personalized one-on-one service that can be trusted. Unlike other providers, our clients do not give up personal and dedicated service. Each client is assigned a dedicated team of individuals led by a Relationship Manager who oversees all phases of the relationship and provides personalized customer support. Our clients always have the same individual to call for assistance, someone who is familiar with their program and can provide strategic and consultative services.
CLICK HERE to meet our Wealth and Trust Management Retirement Services Team