Community Trust Bank FlexCard
The Community Trust Bank FlexCard works like cash...only better. You can make a purchase without the hassle of writing a check. it's safer than carrying cash, and you can make cash withdrawals at thousands of ATM locations! Plus it gives you the added security of Contactless Technology, EMV Technology, SecurLock Communicate, Purchase Alerts, and more!
Please click here to view our Order of Posting.
Community Trust Bank Consumer Mobile Banking Card Controls are the simple, secure way to manage and protect your debit cards.
Pay Your Way!
Pay your way with your Community Trust Bank Visa® debit card and Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay. So whether you are using an Apple, Android, or Samsung smart phone to pay, you can use your Community Trust Bank Visa® debit card to pay easy, secure and private at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps.
Community Trust Bank Visa prepaid cards are safe and easy to use. We offer Travel, Gifts, and re-loadable Visa prepaid cards. Learn more about each of our prepaid card's featured benefits below.
Terms and conditions apply and certain fees may apply to Prepaid Cards. For complete terms and conditions see the Cardholder Agreement.
Personal Credit Cards
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards or begin building your credit history, we have the ideal card for you!
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Power. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You wont be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Plus much more!
* Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.