Home Equity Lines and Loans
Use the equity you have in your home - the value of your house minus any outstanding mortgages - to obtain needed funds for a variety of purposes. Consider the following terms and options when choosing a Home Equity Line or Loan:
- Home Equity Lines have a variable interest rate which is adjusted monthly.
- Home Equity Line funds may be accessed by check as needed.
- Home Equity Loans offer a fixed interest rate.
- Home Equity Lines and Loans have easy monthly payments.
- Interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax professional).
Ask your local Community Trust Bank loan officer about optional credit insurance available on some Community Trust Bank loans. This product ensures that your loan payments will be made in the event of an untimely death or if you become unable to meet your loan payments as a result of illness or injury.
Click the link below to find a listing of the Community Trust Bank NMLS Registered Loan Originators with NMLS ID numbers: