Community Trust Bank mobile banking gives you access to your accounts from your mobile web browser or a downloadable mobile banking application, depending on your preference and your phone capabilities. Both options allow you to:
- Check your account balance(s).
- See if a check or debit card transaction has cleared your account.
- Receive text alerts.
- Pay your bills.*
- Find ATMs and Community Trust Bank locations near you.
- It is Safe & Secure utilizing encryption technology.
- It is supported by all the popular U.S. wireless phone carriers including AT&T, Appalachian Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
*Payees must first be set up on Community Trust Bank Internet Banking.
Text banking gives you access to your accounts via text (SMS) messages on your phone. It's a fast, easy way to look up account balances or recent account history by sending a text command to a shortcode.
- Summary of available balances for all accounts
- Summary of recent transactions per account
Mobile Banking Passcode and Touch ID
Community Trust Bank offers Mobile Banking users the ability to access multiple features via your mobile device(s). Mobile Passcode and Touch ID are quick access methods that increase the speed of access to Mobile Banking by entering a short set of digits (Passcode) or a fingerprint (Touch ID) instead of a full user name and password. This increases convenience while still maintaining the security of financial information.