Community Trust Bank mobile banking gives you access to your accounts from your mobile web browser or a downloadable mobile banking application, depending on your preference and your phone capabilities. Both options allow you to:
- Check your account balance(s).
- See if a check or debit card transaction has cleared your account.
- Receive text alerts.
- Pay your bills.*
- Find ATMs and Community Trust Bank locations near you.
View an image of the front and back of your check.
- Safe & Secure utilizing encryption technology.
- Supported by all the popular U.S. wireless phone carriers including AT&T, Appalachian Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
*Payees must first be set up on Community Trust Bank Internet Banking.
Text banking gives you access to your accounts via text (SMS) messages on your phone. It's a fast, easy way to look up account balances or recent account history by sending a text command to a shortcode.
- Summary of available balances for all accounts
- Summary of recent transactions per account
Mobile Banking for Tablets
Mobile Banking Passcode and Touch ID
Community Trust Bank offers Mobile Banking users the ability to access multiple features via your mobile device(s). Mobile Passcode and Touch ID are quick access methods that increase the speed of access to Mobile Banking by entering a short set of digits (Passcode) or a fingerprint (Touch ID) instead of a full user name and password. This increases convenience while still maintaining the security of financial information.
Mobile Remote Deposit Capture
Mobile Remote Deposit Capture (Mobile RDC) allows you to deposit a check through the CTB Mobile Banking App by simply using your phone's camera to capture an image of the check. Visit our Mobile Remote Deposit Capture page to learn more.
Your Community Trust Bank Visa® debit card and Apple Pay will change the way you pay. Use Apple Pay™ and your Community Trust Bank Visa® debit card to pay the easy, secure and private way at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps.
Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay with Google. It brings together everything you need at checkout and keeps your payment info safe in your Google Account until you’re ready to pay.
Samsung Pay makes paying with your phone fast. easy and convenient. Plus, it works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap to pay.
People payments are a fast, safe way to send and receive money. You can use it to:
- Reimburse your roommates for rent and other expenses.
- Send your niece or nephew a cash birthday gift.
- Pay back the friend you owe for lunch or those concert tickets.
- Pay your babysitter, landscaper, or piano teacher with just an e-mail address.
Android Fingerprint feature is now available on the CTBI Mobile Banking app and all Fingerprint compatible Android devices! Android Fingerprint lets you use your fingerprint instead of a full user name and password to increase convenience while still maintaining the security of your financial information.