Community Trust Bank mobile banking gives you access to your accounts from your mobile web browser or a downloadable mobile banking application, depending on your preference and your phone capabilities. Both options allow you to:
- Check your account balance(s).
- See if a check or debit card transaction has cleared your account.
- Receive text alerts.
- Pay your bills.*
- Find ATMs and Community Trust Bank locations near you.
- It is Safe & Secure utilizing advanced encryption technology.
- It is supported by all the popular U.S. wireless phone carriers including AT&T, Appalachian Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
*Payees must first be set up on Community Trust Bank Internet Banking.
Text banking gives you access to your accounts via text (SMS) messages on your phone. It's a fast, easy way to look up account balances or recent account history by sending a text command to a shortcode.
- Summary of available balances for all accounts
- Summary of recent transactions per account